WHO ARE WE?
Petite Amélie is a young brand that creates unique furniture and accessories for kids rooms. Thanks to timeless and well-thought designs, we help parents and parents-to-be create their own unique rooms for their children.
Today, our products are sold exclusively via our two webshops (www.petiteamelie.nl and www.petiteamelie.fr) and can be seen in our two concept stores (one in Bussum, The Netherlands and one near Paris, France). However, we work on international expansion and our products will be available in other countries soon.
To help support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager (minimum 32h/ week). Petite Amélie is located in Naarden right next to the train station ‘Naarden / Bussum’ (less than 30 minutes by train from Amsterdam Central Station).
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY?
As a Product Manager, your main responsibility will be to manage and improve the current product range. Furthermore you will bring new products to the market, once they are designed by our creatives. You will be coordinating the whole process from beginning to end, making the liaison between external and internal parties.
More specifically you will:
- Conduct market research and gather intelligence when required
- Work together with suppliers to check feasibility of new products and adjust them if needed
- Organize and validate samples as well quality tests if applicable
- Develop relevant packaging materials (labels, boxes, etc.)
- Support communication team by contributing to product launch plans (communication material & merchandising)
- Monitor / improve product performance & safety
WHAT DOES OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOK LIKE?
Above all, we are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person who has a strong affinity with kids interior design!
Candidates should also:
- Have 2-5 years experience in a similar function
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills
- Be pro-active and result driven
- Show strong planning and organizational skills
- Have a start-up mindset (hands-on, flexible)
- Be able to work in an international environment
- Speak fluent English (Polish is a plus)
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
The opportunity to play a key role in a young, fast-growing company together with a small team of passionate professionals, as well as:
- A salary that fits your level of experience and skills
- Bonus scheme
- Employee discount program
- Laptop + phone
Ben je enthousiast geworden na het lezen van deze vacature? ..Aarzel dan niet en stuur ons direct een korte motivatie met je CV naar het adres werken @ petiteamelie . nl .